Working on the Ph.D.-Thesis is usually the biggest project, candidates were confronted with so far. Usually this process takes a few years and no one is asking for continuous progress. The situation of research assistance working in the university is a big challenge. It´s not only about mastering the Ph.D.-project it´s also about coping with the challenges in teaching and those which come along with research projects. It´s difficult to organize and coordinate the every-day-work efficiently. This workshop focuses on the reflection of the own role and on the ability to organize and motivate oneself over the long distance of the Ph.D.-process. The workshop aims to set priorities and to make an efficient use of the time available.
- Typical stumbling blocks in the Ph.D.-process
- Self-reflection of the own working-style and efficiency
- Self-organization methods to increase individual productivity
- Setting time-lines, planning progress within the Ph.D.-project in more details
- How to cope with stress in the long-term Ph.D.-project
- Time management and how to keep track with bigger amounts of to dos
The seminar take place at the following dates:
- 24.06.2021, 8:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- 08.07.2021, 8:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- 12.07.2021, 8:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- 26.07.2021, 8:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
Dieses Seminar gehört zu den überfachlichen Lehrveranstaltungen zur Vermittlung von fachübergreifenden Schlüsselqualifikationen nach §5 Abs. 4 Nr. 2 PromO 2016.
Für die Teilnahme an diesem Workshop erhalten die Teilnehmer/innen 1 Leistungspunkt.
Der genaue Veranstaltungsort wird eine Woche vor der Veranstaltung per E-Mail bekannt gegeben.