Mentoring is an effective and proven career development tool and, alongside qualification measures, an integral part of a lasting personnel development. In order to support you in the best possible way on your career path, GRADUS offers various mentoring programs that are adapted to your needs with regard to your current career stage and to your respective career orientation.
The mentoring programs of the Graduate Academy GRADUS are open to all early career scientists at the University of Stuttgart and are adapted to the respective career phase:
As a member of the mentoring community, you benefit from a variety of significant advantages:
- Access a broad network of professionally and personally suitable mentors from the fields of academia, business, start-ups, politics, culture and administration.
- Get in contact with peers and like-minded colleagues from various research fields and receive support from dedicated supporters.
- Participate regularly in inspiring networking events to expand your knowledge and gain new impulses.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to develop and strengthen interdisciplinary, intergenerational, and interinstitutional networks in academia, business, and society.
- Throughout your participation in the program, we will be continuously available as reliable contact persons to support your progress and personal development.